Renewable Energy Kit
Welcome to the Renewable Energy Kit (Ideal for Key Stage 2 & 3)
Allow students to generate their own power using this fantastic kit from BrightSparks 4kids.
Transfer the free energy of the Sun to create solar powered circuits that produce light, sound and motion Alternatively crank the handle of the electricity generator to create your own!
Each Kit contains all the components you need to effectively design and create renewable energy circuits including a robust digital multimeter to observe and measure your produced energy. All circuit modules are safe, robust and clearly show their specific component name and electrical symbol. Connections are made quick and securely enabling all students to easily create series or parallel circuits with the supplied stackable leads. All components are strong and securely fixed and have been specifically designed with safety in mind with each sealed module complete with non-slip rubber feet.
The kit also contains a CD-ROM with BrightSparks 4 Kids printable worksheets, lesson ideas and circuit examples.
- Electricity Hand crank, 2 x Solar Cells (3.0Volts @100mA)
- Digital Multimeter, 2 x Bulb modules (Series & Parallel investigations) White L.E.D module
- Motor module (Low inertia solar type, Buzzer module,
- 10 x Stackable Plug in Connecting leads
- 2 x Crocodile adaptor clips for Conductors & insulators experiments
- In-depth Resources CD-ROM with Teaching Guide & printable resources